Cell biomass extract of subtropical medicinal plant Polyscias filicifolia (Fernleaf aralia), next of kin of Ginseng in the Araliaceae family.
Biotechnological cultivation allows you to create a high concentration of active compounds.
How VITAGMAL® works:
It has no contraindications even for pregnant women and children due to the unique manufacturing technology - RF Patent No. 2337138.
Has the property to reduce the risk of congenital pathology in children - Patent of the Russian Federation No. 2058786, International PCT WO/1996/002266.
Included in the Guidelines of the Research Institute of Obstetrics and Gynecology of D. Otto RAMN "Prevention and treatment of miscarriage" (St. Petersburg State University, St. Petersburg State Medical University, 2009).
In 2007, it was included in the List of Scientific Achievements of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
It is included in the Official List of drugs recommended for the prevention of influenza, colds and Acute Respiratory Viral Infections in 2002.
It is made since 1996. The first biotechnological product in the market of dietary supplements. The production is certified in accordance with international quality standards ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 22000: 2005 (HACCP).
Emergency Prevention of Infectious Diseases
The effectiveness of the VITAGMAL® is confirmed by studies at SZGMU of I. I. Mechnikov and Research Institute of Epidemiology and Microbiology of Pasteur.
Research Institute of Epidemiology and Microbiology of Pasteur, MC SE “Admiralty Shipyards” under the direction of Dr. Med. Sc., Prof. V. M. Gagarinova.
The results were obtained in a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of the effectiveness of the VITAGMAL® in the prevention and as part of the complex treatment of influenza and Acute Respiratory Viral Infections.
130 adult patients were examined:
- 65 patients aged 18 to 50 years who took VITAGMAL®;
- 65 patients - control group (placebo).
VITAGMAL® for the purpose of prevention was prescribed daily for 14 days, 10 drops in the first half of the day, as part of complex therapy, 15 drops in the first half of the day.
Conclusions based on studies:
When taking VITAGMAL®, the following was observed:
- 2.9 times reduction in the incidence of influenza and Acute Respiratory Viral Infections;
- decrease in the duration of days of incapacity for work by an average of 4.3 days;
- decrease in the frequency of severe complications (including pneumonia, adenoviral conjunctivitis, laryngitis and others) within two months following the course from 9% in the unprotected (control) group to the complete absence of complications in the group taking VITAGMAL®;
- incidence reduction efficiency index was 3.3 (vaccination reduces the incidence of influenza by no more than 1.3-1.5 times).
obtained under the supervision of a doctor R. S. Nikonova during the seasonal (autumn) prevention of influenza and Acute Respiratory Viral Infections with the VITAGMAL® in children attending preschool №34 of the Vyborg district:
204 children aged 3-6 years were examined:
- 84 children taking VITAGMAL®,
- 120 children - control group.
VITAGMAL® for the purpose of prevention was prescribed daily for 3-5 drops once a day for 14 days.
Conclusions based on studies:
During the administration of VITAGMAL®, the incidence of influenza, Acute Respiratory Viral Infections and complications in children were not detected, while in the control unprotected group 11% of children were ill and 4% had various complications after the flu.
VITAGMAL® is included in the Official List of drugs recommended for the prevention of influenza, colds and Acute Respiratory Viral Infections by Decree of the Administration of St. Petersburg No. 375-p of 10.10.2002.
Adaptation in extreme conditions
St. Petersburg State Medical Academy of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, St. Petersburg State Medical Academy of I. I. Mechnikov, under the direction of Corresponding member of RANS, prof. V. A. Dotsenko.
The results obtained in a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of the effectiveness of the drug VITAGMAL® in extreme conditions of the Arctic:
102 patients were examined:
- 45 patients aged 18 to 50 years who took VITAGMAL®,
- 57 patients - control group (placebo).
VITAGMAL® for the purpose of prevention was prescribed daily for 10 days, 10 drops in the first half of the day.
Conclusions based on studies: VITAGMAL®
- moderately activates the metabolism and helps the body under stress, up to an increase in survival under exorbitant influences;
- increases physical endurance by 150 - 230% in relation to the effect of exhausting physical activity;
- reduces the sensitivity of people with cardiovascular diseases to meteopathic conditions;
- improves the emotional state, which is reflected in a decrease in internal tension and anxious readiness;
- lowers blood pressure after exercise.
- Dotsenko V. A. Biomedical evaluation of the Vitagmal food supplement (Polyscias fi licifolia) / St. Petersburg State Medical Academy of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation. Report. 1994.
- Dotsenko V.A. A study of the influence of Vitagmal, a therapeutic and prophylactic food supplement, on the psychophysiological status of people permanently living in the Arctic / St. Petersburg State Medical Academy. I.I. Mechnikov. Report. 1996.
- Trilis Ya. G. Mechanisms of increasing the body's resistance to the action of extreme factors with tincture of poliscias / Abstract. diss. Cand. biol. sciences. - St. Petersburg: SPbSU, 1996