Instruction for use
Adaptogen, increases nonspecific immunity and overall body resistance.
1. Main points
• Adaptogen, increases nonspecific immunity and overall body resistance.
• Restores normal metabolism, including with anemia.
• It has no contraindications even for pregnant women and children due to the unique manufacturing technology.
• Extract of cells biomass of a subtropical medicinal plant Polyscias filicifolia (Fernleaf aralia).
3. Indications for use
• Adaptogen, increases nonspecific immunity and overall body resistance;
• restorative, tonic when constant fatigue, overwork, stress;
• restores normal metabolism, including with anemia;
• for the prevention of side effects of drugs and complications of diseases;
• when increased physical and mental stress;
• for effectively increase the body's resistance (adaptation) of a person in response to the negative impact of the environment;
• during the rehabilitation period, after the transfer of diseases, to increase tone;
• when signs of neurasthenia and neurosis, asthenic syndrome.
4. Dosage and Administration
• Adults and children over 14 years old, 15 drops (0.5 ml) with ½ cup of warm boiled water, 1 time a day in the morning with meals. Shake the bottle before use. Duration of reception is 2-3 weeks.
• For emergency prevention of influenza and Acute Respiratory Viral Infections (at the onset of the disease), it is recommended 15 drops with ½ cup of warm boiled water, 1 time a day in the morning with meals for 20 days.
• The standard method of administration and doses for children under 14 years of age: the number of drops, equal to the number of years, add to any drink and take 1 time a day in the morning with meals.
• With prophylaxis and as part of the complex therapy of pregnancy complications recommended use: 15 drops daily, after breakfast, with ½ cup of water, for 14 days - in the first trimester - from 10-12 weeks, in the second trimester - from 20-22 weeks and in the third trimester - from 32-34 weeks of pregnancy.
5. Main Active Compound
Polyscias filicifolia (Fernleaf aralia) biomass contains triterpene saponins (oleonol and ursulic acids and their glycosides, hedogenein and its glycosides, beta-sitosterol and its glycosides), which:
• increase nonspecific immunity and overall body resistance and, as a result, the body’s resistance to infections;
• have a general tonic effect on the central nervous system, which activates metabolic processes, as well as endocrine and autonomic regulation and improves the body's ability to adapt to the adverse effects of aggressive factors, contributes to the tone and normalization of the body livelihoods;
• have a psychostimulating effect, which manifests itself in the form of increased efficiency (physical and mental), reduction in the severity of asthenia symptoms (for example, after injuries or somatic diseases) and signs of body fatigue.
6. General characteristics
• It is a clear or slightly opalescent liquid of golden color with a specific smell of walnut and a bitter taste.
• During storage, a small sediment may appear, which disappears when shaken.
7. Release form and storage conditions
• Available in dark glass bottles of 15 ml, in a box of 1 bottle.
• To store in protected from hit of direct sunshine, the place, inaccessible for children, at a temperature not above 25° C.
• Shelf life - 3 years.
• Individual intolerance to the components.
• It is not recommended to use in the evening to avoid insomnia.
• Before use, it is recommended to consult a doctor.
9. Information on State Registration
• Registration certificate RU.77.99.29.003.Е.003414.02.15 от 12.02.2015.
• Biologically active food supplement. Not a medicine.
10. Guidelines and Patents
• Mean to reduce the risk of inborn pathology in children (RF Patent No. 2058786, International PCT WO1996002266 A1).
• Included in the guidelines of the State Research Institute of Obstetrics and Gynecology of D. O. Otto RAMN "Prevention and treatment of miscarriage" (St. Petersburg State University, St. Petersburg State Medical University, 2009).
• Included in the Official List of medicines recommended for the prevention of influenza, colds and Acute Respiratory Viral Infections (2002).